(My name is not really Josephine. That’s a play on the term “average Joe.”)
Look! It’s a Meagalomaniac caught on camera!
I am not a megalomanic, but be warned, I can be a little crazy at times. I really don’t have much to say so I’ll make it simple by providing a few facts about myself.
- I really like the color red and things that are red. (Not that you can tell.) If red is not an option, I like black. If black is not an option, I like ice blue. But red will always have a place in my heart. (Red is the new black?)
- I like to cook. And bake. This is largely tied to my great love of food and eating said food. I make good pancakes.
- I play badminton. No, it’s not a wimp sport. I could have a whole argument about this here but I’ll save it.
- Writing is my passion. I’m working on a novel right now and I frequently write short stories.
- I like to plan things out, but not as much as I used to. I’m up for spontaneous adventures, they’re really fun.
- I never really considered myself a romantic, at least in love (I do see a lot of romance in life). But I guess I can be romantic at times (according to ex-Mr 101). Maybe just with him. But I would consider myself more of a realist.
- I am a sensitive person. That is all.
- I can’t draw for beans. I don’t play any musical instruments. (Unless recorder counts. But I highly doubt it.)
My background is from http://wallpaperesi.com. I made my header myself on Photoshop.
Questions? Don’t be afraid to ask.